Unlike traditional elliptical trainers, the ElliptiMill’s rear step and beefy side rails provide for
the ultimate in accessibility. Just grab the rails, step in, and start exercising in confidence.
The Most Natural Stride
Our patented Rollmentum™ Center-Drive System allows you to stand upright and centered throughout your stride. The system replicates your body’s natural motion. It provides a feel identical to walking or running on a treadmill but with zero impact.
The Most Comfortable Feel
Orthopedic "gel" footpads provide optimal comfort and relieve foot fatigue often linked to elliptical trainers.
The Lowest Step Up Height
The ElliptiMill’s integrated rear step and beefy side rails provide for the ultimate in accessibility. Just grab the rails, step in, and start exercising in confidence.
The ElliptiMill features an Adjustable Stride Length System which can vary the stride length from 17 to 23 inches.
The Ultimate in Flexibility
Integrated side frame foot pads with non-skid surface allow for isolated upper body workouts.
Of course, all Landice ElliptiMills are built to the same full-commercial standards as our treadmills. Featuring 11-gauge steel and a 500-pound user weight capacity, they are backed by the same residential bumper-to-bumper Assignable Lifetime Warranty.
• 2” pedal spacing
• Adjustable Stride Length System: 17” – 23”
• Rear step reduces step-up height to 6”
• 2” diameter side rails with molded hand grips
• Orthopedic “gel” foot pedal inserts
• 11” diameter flywheel
• 1100 Watt electric brake
• Rollmentum™ Center-Drive System with self-aligning pedal guide rollers
• Center-mounted handrails with AccuTrack contact heart-rate monitoring system
• Moving handrails with molded contoured finger grips
• 11-gauge heavy duty steel construction
• 500-pound user weight capacity
• 36” x 84” (91 x 213 cm) footprint
• 110VAC – 240VAC, 50/60 Hz input voltage
• Shipping weight: 500 lbs. (225 kg)
• Shipping dimensions: 81” x 40” x 32” (206 x 101 x 81 cm)
The Pro Trainer features built-in and user programs with an easy to use LED display.
• Displays metabolic equivalent speed and distance
• Statistics display showing Time, Distance, Speed, Calories, Rev/Min and Pulse
• 5 Built-in programs with variable time and 20 effort levels
• 2 User-defined programs
• Displays data in English or metric configurations
• Standard wireless-chest-strap heart-rate monitoring system
• Standard AccuTrack contact heart-rate monitoring system